Where has the time gone? It's now May 2020! I've gone from tutor and full time student, part time care-giver, and part time grocery associate to full time grocery manager! Still health conscious. Still trying to balance life. Still finding joy in the journey.
Lately I've been putting some consistent time in working on my Plan B. I've been focusing on being my youngest, healthiest self and helping others do so. My Plan B business is Optimal Wholesome Living. Right now I am preparing an event beginning June 1, 2020: Prove It Challenge Healthy Summer Jumpstart to help us reach our summer health goals. The Prove It Challenge has had a 100% success rate so far. I'm excited to see the goals that will be reached this time around! This has got to be my favorite Shaklee plan ever!!
Over the years I have learned what foods I can eat, how I can successfully exercise to be my best, to accept me for me, meditating for wellness and focus, tapping for grounding and healing, that doing affirmations work, and that I still have a lot to learn! I hope you will stop by again to find out how we are doing. I trust something along my journey will help and bless you!
No comments:
Post a Comment